Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Realski Autoall Bot

Autoall is one of the most popular pay bots for mu online game. Autoall Mu Online Bot has two authors. I know both of them for some years. People who bought and use this bot usulally know only the one of them Realski, that's why this bot is called Realski Autoall.

Autoall is a muonline bot written in AutoIT script language. It has many good features such as Autorepot, Auto Attack monsters, Auto combo and others.

The main problem of this bot is that, that this is bot. It don't inject tcp packets to the servers. It just read pixels from the screen and reacts by clicking mouse on specyfied pixels. AutoIT can not handle large scripts like Autoall, so every single more day of developing this software is one day more to the end of this project.
Realski rewrites Autoall to the Delphi language, so there is a little light on the tunell, that new version will be more stable.

I decompiled one of the versions of Autoall and I saw that code is not written clearly. However Realski autoall is still the best working bot on globalmuonline.

In Realski you can find :
- Autorepot
- Autoattack monsters for each class
- Guard Health
- Back to spot after death

And others.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can this bot be purchased?

Anonymous said...

Hi nice blog . U ar ?) im Realski ^^

Anonymous said...

bro i need this bot... im goin to pay for it..mail me ASAP
jackcallme187@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

please send info on how to buy this bot to billy4228@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i need an info to buy that hack
my email is stickdeath0614@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Give us some trail of this hack is it good or not working or not ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi bro, i very need this bot.
Please send for me.
mail: huynhsanh2306@gmail.com

Thanks you very much

Anonymous said...

I want buy this bot. Mail me.
jorgebmjr@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey man can you tell me how to get the cheatmaster email is stevemc1189@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hi, so after a while we wrote another bot for MU (season 4, season 2 also available but with less functionality), its like realski Autoall but its cheaper and we making free updates, free extra features and so on. If anyone interested just visit our site -> muubot.dnx.pl (in building) or email us: muubot@gmail.com, or find our auction on polish auctions site (allegro.pl -> just type "mu bot"). Bot is in english, its very powerfull, and there is a free trial (24h). Licence is for one computer. We are open for new featurs in our bot.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I need this program :D send meg pls gyusz3@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

can u send me this bot... plsss this is my email... dotaaddict21@yahoo.com

Scoorpion said...

Hi, I want buy this hack contact me Scoorpion78@gmail.com

ii ZIN ii said...

Send me plz: oxifirez@gmail.com